photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, August 23, 2013

Something To Live By

If you are familiar with my blog and/or me :) you know that I delivered our baby boy 2 months early due to my "funny shaped uterus".  Today is the day my uterus will either be fixed (meaning I have a septum) or we'll confirm that I have a bicornuate uterus that will just have to be left as is.  Either way, I know that God has a plan for me and my family.  Regardless, I'm still feeling a little anxious so I've been trying to live by these word!


Happy Friday everyone!!  Our little buddy has meet the teacher tonight and then hopefully this momma can get some R and R. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...