photo LH_homenav_zps66f4cc73.png photo LH_aboutnav_zps8a64874e.png photo LH_favoritesnav_zpsc786ae69.png photo LH_navend_zps3fc35a7a.png

Friday, January 27, 2012

What's it gonna BEE??

If you know me you know I love getting all my friends together!!  The theme of my get togethers has changed quite a bit over the years.  I went from hosting Bachelorette watch parties at my apartment in Midtown (which included lots of wine) to babyshowers and gender reveal parties!  So, at 17 weeks preggo (December 30th) we found out if we were having a he or a she!!  We got to celebrate with some of our closest friends and my parents who had flown into Houston that day.








And it's gonna bee a....


BOY!!!  There were a ton of pictures of us cutting the cake but this one makes me LOL.  Gordon is obviously thrilled and apparently so is Parker.  We would have been happy with a boy or a girl but Gordon did admit that he's glad to put off ballet for a few more years.  Haha.  After the party was over my mom and I were talking about all the babysitting I did in highschool and college.  I realized that 90% of the kids I watched were boys!  I babysat for 3 neighbors on a cul-de-sac that were ALL boys.  One family had 4, another 3 and the last 2.  Needless to say, Ma Mar Ave is full of many fun memories!   So, it seems right that our first baby is a boy.  We can hardly wait to meet our little guy!!




Ashley, Rachel, Stacy, Lindsey, Alison, Tina and Kendall with Piper

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...